Introduction to Sailing Class Dates: September 4, 11, 18, 25.on Wednesday's from 9:30 am - 12:30pm.
The class will be taught primarily on Lasers. If you have any questions, please contact the instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some of the details for you or anyone interested in learning how to sail:
Class size: We have a class minimum of 6, and a class maximum of 8. Hurry before slots are filled!
Sailing Instruction by US Sail Certified Instructors
3 hours x 4 days per month (no refunds for missed courses; club cancelled days will be rescheduled)
Use of club owned boats
What to bring:
- each student must provide own appropriately sized PFD (Personal Flotation Device). Please mark PFD with student's name.
- closed- toed shoes (soft soled and able to get wet). No open-toed sandals are allowed while sailing.
- rash guard (sun protective clothing)
- plenty of water
- notebook and writing utensils
- sunglasses (and croakies- strap to keep sunglasses from falling off)
- helmet (optional)
- bug spray
- high energy snacks
Directions coming from Hagatna driving towards the Naval Base:
- While on Marine Corps Drive, turn right passing the Veterans Cemetary. There is a sign for Atlantis Tours at the turnoff.
- Continue halfway down the long road taking the first left turn down the gravel driveway. There is a sailboat on the lawn next to the driveway.
- The MYC is at the end of the palm-tree road