Due to Guam COVID-19 restrictions, the Marianas Yacht Club is closed. This includes:
- Flying Spirit Edibles Snack bar operations are closed until government restrictions are lifted.
- Facility rental requests are closed until government restrictions are lifted.
- All Club Equipment Rentals are closed until government restrictions are lifted.
- Sailing Classes are suspended until the government restrictions are lifted.
- All social & racing activities/events are cancelled through April 17, this includes access to BBQ activities.
- Guam to Rota Race (May 22-25th, 2020) has been cancelled.
- Guam is in lockdown until further notice - All visiting yachts will be required to do a 14 day quarantine at a Guam designated facility. Please contact Customs and Boarder Patrol at 671-475-6215.
MYC will consider reopening activities to members upon community guidance from our Government Officials. Thank you for helping keep the community safe.
For any questions or comments, please email MYC Board of Directors.
Marianas Yacht Club
Located in Sasa Bay, Piti, MYC is home to sailors of all skill levels from those who have crossed oceans to those new to the sport.
Founded in 1969, MYC provides a safe well-regulated locale for pleasure sailing yachts, sailing dinghies, catamarans, paddleboards, kayaks, and more.
We are located on the United States Western most territory of Guam, approximately 3,300 miles West of Hawaii, 1,500 miles East of the Philippines and 1,550 miles South of Japan and welcomes visiting sailors and yachtsmen from around the World.
MYC's programs and events include our Youth Summer Sailing program led by US Sail Certified instructors. Camps and clinics offer a wide range of choices from Learn-To-Sail classes to Racing Seminars. Many of these programs are discounted for MYC members, and most are open to members and non-members.
Both our Annual Goodwill Regatta Laser racing between Guam and Japan and our Annual Guam-Rota Keelboat Race are annual and long standing traditions celebrating over 40 years! Across the years it has hosted international events, including Japan to Guam Race, the Auckland to Fukuoka Races, the Asia Pacific Laser Championships, two South Pacific Games.
Members of the Marianas Yacht club are our biggest asset and have a long tradition of volunteerism - this spirit strengthens the sense of community and keeps our cost structure affordable. Whether it is a club work party, a social activity, or race management - members are always willing to pitch in to make sure all feel welcome and leave with great memories.