Marianas Yacht Club
Notice of Race/
September Club Race
29 September, 2019
Click Here to Register
Club Lasers will be available for recreational use and racing. As an incentive for our club members and in effort to encourage new membership, we’re dropping the price to $5 entry fee per person for all club members. The price is $15 entry fee for all non-club members.
This race is for beginners, advanced, young and old.
Think you can sail fast? Try your skills here to prep for Tradewinds Series beginning in December. Register Now!
Thinking about joining the club? Now is the best time to consider joining!
- Time: 1pm – 5pm, Sunday 29 September, 2019
- Eligibility: US Sailing Level 1 Qualified Sailors or if you have been approved by a club sailing instructor (Made Bradley, Lisa Nicholson).
- Rules: The Racing Rules of Sailing for 20172021
- Course Area: Sasa Bay/Apra Harbor
- Number of Races: Three
- Handicapping System: N/A
- Safety Requirements: Lifejackets, Signed Waiver/Liability Form
- Member Fees are $10 per person
- Non-Member Fees are $25 per person
- Payment required upon registration online!
- Protests:All decisions made by the protest committee are final
- Scoring: Low point scoring system.Appendix A4 of racing rules will apply.
- More information: Please contact MYC Race Chair – Larry Williams.email@example.com